Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Deshi's Report: Recruiting Efforts

Greetings! I am Deshi; a pupil of the Antagonistic Buddha.





Recent emails through this website have inquired about joining our training with the Antagonistic Buddha; the Great Sage.





Our path is not every one's path. We have many means of recruitment, though generally prospective students embark upon our path long before they realize it.





In my case, I answered a blind advertisement similar to this one:

Following this, I experienced a series of seemingly serendipitous encounters that put me in contact with the Great Sage's disciples. Finally, after much preparation, I made the traditional, arduous climb to join the community.

I am sorry I can not be more specific. If you are meant to join us, you will know when you are ready what to do...

No comments: