Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Warrior Reborn

The majority of the followers were dead. The few survivors were scattered, fighting for survival in the wilderness. For all I knew, the Antagonistic Buddha was dead, and there was a bounty out on the survivors of that dreadful massacre, myself included. Morale was at an all time low, and the future looked as bleak as they come. Then came the signal. Proof that not only was the Antagonistic Buddha alive, but he was calling out to us to avenge our fallen brethren. Where moments ago there had been a darkness looming on the horizon, there is now a glimmer of hope; the warrior in me reignited by the call of my master. I am fully prepared to do anything required of me to make those bastards pay for what they did. Soon they will all know the power of the Gallant Master...

No comments: