Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quotes

The FAQ that can be read is not the True FAQ
The answers that can be posted are not the True Answers.
The Superior Man hears not the whining of newbies
and is not singed by the flames of the Net.
Belts do not bind him, nor trophies burden him.
Discarding all, he gains all, and follows the Way.
Got any spare change, Pal?
-- Lao Tzu, as paraphrased on rec.martial-arts

The undisturbed mind is like the calm body water reflecting the brilliance of the moon. Empty the mind and you will realize the undisturbed mind. -- Yagyu Jubei

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. -- Mark Twain

2 comments:

Flint Tinderwood said...

I have a simple question to ask of you. I am one of few people to have actually encountered an undead being, and it has struck fear into my heart. It is only a matter of time until these Zombies start multiplying and taking over. Please bestow me with the knowledge necessary to prevent this Apocalypse from occuring.

Antagonistic Buddha said...

Mr. Tinderwood;

The easiest way to prevent such an Apocalypse is to turn off your television set.

There is a remote possibility you have had a profound vision of a Gaki, or one of the Hungry Ghosts of Buddhism. Please keep me informed in case you see more of these poor souls.

Thank you for reading A.B. Normal Martial Arts and spending time with the Antagonistic Buddha.